Water Loss Training
This is a two day event focussing of managing water losses in water supply networks. The content includes:
- training on how to calculate water losses and performance indicators (consistent with the WaterNZ BenchlossNZ document and software),
- how to manage water losses (based on the WaterNZ document ‘NZ Water Loss Guidelines’),
- training on designing and setting up District Metered Areas, pressure management, monitoring of networks, network metering, setting water loss targets.
- There are typically six sponsors (suppliers) at the event who along with the small expo, have a 20 minute slot to present on their water loss related products.
- The event also includes case studies from around NZ (generally 3 or 4), and usually an invited overseas expert.
Duration: 2 days (15 hrs)
Course Format: Classroom
NZQA Unit Standards: Not Applicable
Course Fee: $760.00 excluding GST for ‘NZ Water Supplier (council) employee. $980.00 excluding GST for others.
WIPA Credits: 4